- Proven working experience (up to 1year and more) as accounts payable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- NetSuite and Bill.Com experience is preferred but not required
We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. While our benefits vary by region, they are based on our belief that happy employees are successful employees. Whether its healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan (US based employees), a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees.
Quicken values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Quicken does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Quicken is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.