Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We have been the #1 personal financial management software for over 30 years and are fueling our growth with new business models and products to become the most used, most loved personal finance brand.
We’ve recently launched an innovative new service called Quicken Bill Manager to help people easily track and pay their bills using a modern approach. As the Associate Product Manager responsible for Bill Pay, you’ll have the opportunity to grow this service from its very early days, into a long-term enduring service.
The Bill Pay Associate Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and objectives.
- Define the Bill Pay product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Collaborate with external third-party partners
- Grow to be an expert with respect to the customer preferences, industry trends, and competitive substitutes
- Become the advocate for the customer
- Run beta and pilot programs for new product features and concepts
- 2+ years of Product Management background, but also willing to consider other relevant work experience
- Demonstrated success defining, enhancing, or launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrable strength in quantitative analysis of customer data preferred
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Technical background preferred
- Experience in fintech and(or) consumer payments highly preferred but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses.
- The opportunity to work on meaningful software that directly impacts the way customers manage their financial lives.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match
Menlo Park, CA or Tucson, AZ
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.