Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our business to become the most used, most loved personal finance software.
We’re looking for an experienced leader with experience in a contact center environment, building cross-functional relationships, and a “own the outcome” mentality. You have the opportunity to join a company that is making history and making an impact.
- Directly manages a team of Tucson phone/chat Tier 1 & Tier 2 technical support specialists. Continually optimizes performance, process, and tools to deliver for customers. Has an “owns the outcome” mindset.
- Become a product expert in all aspects of the Quicken software, serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and handle escalated customer contacts
- Works with outsource partners in to share real-time intelligence and best practices
- Analyzes customer feedback and creates experiments/tests to improve customer experiences.
- Utilizes insights to identify key areas of opportunity and works across teams to prioritize experience enhancements
- Actively drives engagement across Care, Marketing, and Product Development Teams to advocate for our customers
- Lives and demonstrates the Quicken values and acts a positive role model.
- Assess industry best practices for potential fit for Quicken Care
- Coordinates special events and activities for employees
- Be available on a rotational, on-call basis in support of a 24x7 operation
- Proven success leading & developing customer support agents at all levels
- Strong leadership experience in talent development, definition, and execution of strategy
- Has the ability to influence and drive change at multiple levels within an organization
- Expertise in contact center leadership, operations management, and staffing optimization
- Expertise in defining and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs, leveraging customer data to influence prioritization
- Highly analytical, ability to define and measure tests to inform and launch new experiences
- Has been an integral member of a project team with proven results
- Closely connected to industry best practices, learnings and trends. Leverages knowledge to inform Care strategy, relationships and execution
- Expertise in contact center management and communication strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of leadership experience in a contact center environment is highly desirable
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.