Come join the Quicken Customer Care Tucson team as a Care Experience Specialist! We are looking for intelligent, experienced, and energetic technical support professionals to join our customer care team.
Since 1988, Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
At Quicken Inc., our Core Values are Customers First, Be Honest & Purposeful, Set a High Bar, Do What You Say, Learn Execute & Iterate, and Win Together & Celebrate.
As a Care Experience Specialist at Quicken, you will primarily support our customers by living our core values day in and day out. Every day, you’ll directly help our customers use Quicken and troubleshoot issues by phone and chat, deliver a first-rate customer care experience, and have fun while doing it! But this isn’t your average tech support job. Once you become a Quicken product expert, you will take Care to the next level by capturing insights, working with colleagues to analyze emerging issues, and sharing your feedback with the bigger team to make a positive impact on the organization.
- 3+ years recent tech support experience (Mac preferred)
- Ability to learn quickly and then help train or teach others
- Have an amazing ability to explain techie things to non-techie people
- Know a little (or a lot) about money management, banking, investing, etc.
- Like to hustle just as much as you like to have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patience, empathy, and a high energy level
- Recent experience with your own personal online banking, Quicken, or other financial products is ideal and will help a great deal with the types of contacts that we take.
The Care Experience Specialist is normally an in-office based role as it involves frequent ad hoc discussions, collaboration, and impromptu meetings between employees. Once COVID-19 related restrictions are lifted, this position will resume the requirement of working on-site. In the interim, while remote work is required, you must have a suitable remote work environment with high-speed internet.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing Culture - Customer Driven
- Highly Recognizable Brand
Starting pay for our Care Experience Specialist is $19/hr., plus a complete benefits package. Training pay is $18/hr.