Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We have been the #1 personal financial management software for over 30 years and are fueling our growth with new business models and products to become the most used, most loved personal finance brand.
We’re looking for a strategic Social Media and Content Manager to engage and grow a loyal community of Quicken fans. Reporting into the Head of Brand and Product marketing, the ideal candidate will have a knack for engaging audiences, a pulse on personal finance and consumer trends, and is a true storyteller who knows how to source and leverage different forms of content. He/she will be creative, a self-starter, and passionate about content and building communities across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with Head of Brand/Product marketing to develop, plan, and implement Quicken’s social and content marketing strategy
- Be scrappy in testing and developing social campaigns to build awareness, relevance, and consideration for the Quicken brand of personal finance products among our target audiences.
- Leverage messaging, content, promotions, press, to build earned media presence
- Support the launch and growth of new products with relevant social/content programs and cross-functional collaboration.
- Increase engagement, follower, and sign ups across all channels
- Increase organic traffic to site while helping to bring the Quicken story to life through social influencers, blogs, customer stories, etc.
- Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice and messaging
- Active monitoring of social channels for key issues and post timely key customer updates
- Manage organic social media, content and PR calendars
- Track and measure success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics
- Manage the relationship and work of content and communication agency partners to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of budget and plans.
- Analyze the success of programs and communicate results to support recommendations for future programs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing and media teams when preparing content for market across both paid and owned.
- Drive creative innovation that creates breakthrough conversations about our brand and products. Understand all the elements and steps needed to create great digital and social content.
- Think digital-first when it comes to ideas and ladder up to the big picture while enabling best practices by channel.
- Have an appreciation and understanding of "test and learn" mantra. Think about the full user journey and touch points even if outside of your remit.
- 3-6 years of experience in social media, content marketing, communications
- 3 years of social leadership experience for a brand organization or agency.
- Experience working with creative agencies and production houses on multi-channel, creative campaigns
- Demonstrated success of Social/Content campaigns and programs that have helped drive rapid growth, user acquisition, affinity, and relevance for consumer brands
- A mastery for storytelling and community building via written and visual communication
- Knowledge of social media/networking platforms and tools:
- design tools such as Canva, Photoshop etc.
- monitoring tools and experience with social listening (Brandwatch)
- content management and analytics tools: Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Crimson Hexagon etc.
- Online blog platform tools WordPress, Hubspot. etc.
- Must be witty and not afraid to take risks (when it comes to voice and copy)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- BA degree or equivalent
Familiarity with design software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) with the ability to craft short form video content. Sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning and production issues. Graphic design, photography, videography, or editing skills. Creative thinking and strong decision-making skills. Comfortable handling projects independently and working across teams both within and outside the organization to achieve business goals and outcomes. Familiar with the digital ad buying experience.