Quicken is looking for a Communications Manager, PR & Social to join our marketing team. Reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll serve as the brand storyteller, overseeing and executing content development and PR/social programs that promote and elevate the visibility of the Quicken brand.
Key responsibilities include public relations and content strategy, social media strategy, day-to-day execution and management of our social media marketing, and agency management. The right person can drive both strategy and execution, is analytical and creative, is collaborative and has a passion for Quicken’s mission to help people lead healthy financial lives.
- Partner with agency to create, execute, and manage strategies to generate awareness, drive conversion and reinforce brand equity.
- Develop strategies to build Quicken’s awareness and consideration among our target audiences, leveraging messaging, content, press, and social channels to build earned media presence.
- Create, implement and manage Quicken’s content marketing strategy, collaborating with stakeholders to determine scope, editorial calendar, and budget.
- Shape and drive product review programs, with a targeted rollout plan intended to support and influence positive consumer reviews.
- Manage the relationship and work of communications agency partners to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of budget and plans.
- Develop content and creative programs that convey the brand promise and help bring the Quicken story to life (social influencers, blogs, customer stories, etc.)
- Manage earned media & organic social media calendar and metrics across channels.
- Analyze the success of programs and communicate results to support recommendations for future programs.
- 5-7 years of experience in PR, social media, influencer and content strategy
- Demonstrated success of PR/social campaigns and programs that have helped drive rapid growth of consumer brands
- Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to inform and adopt the style, tone and voice of Quicken
- Knowledge of social media/networking platforms and monitoring tools including Facebook and Instagram
- Exceptional communication skills: both verbal and written
- BA degree or equivalent
- Experience in marketing communications / PR role supporting growth phase subscription business is a plus.