Come join the Customer Care team at Quicken as a Product Coach I! We are looking for intelligent, experienced, and energetic technical support professionals with a coaching mindset to join our Customer Care team.
Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software. Customer Care is an important component in our strategy to strengthen the brand and deliver value to our customers.
Product Coaches are the front-line representatives of Quicken and its products. Coaches engage customers on all social platforms and chat/phone by providing onboarding guidance and product use coaching and support. Positive interactions in these channels are significant drivers of product loyalty and active use.
At Quicken Inc., our Core Values are Customers First, Be Honest & Purposeful, Set a High Bar, Do What You Say, Learn Execute & Iterate, and Win Together & Celebrate.
As a Product Coach at Quicken, you will primarily instruct and support our customers. Every day, you’ll directly help our customers get the most out of the product by guiding them troubleshooting issues, delivering a first-rate customer care experience, and having fun while doing it! You will monitor/respond to daily activity in the user community and other social platforms and reply to customer inquiries in chat/phone. This isn’t your average tech support job. Once you become an experienced product expert, you will take Care to the next level by capturing insights, working with colleagues to analyze emerging issues, and sharing your feedback with the bigger team to make a positive impact on the organization.
Starting pay for our Product Coach is $19/hr., plus a complete benefits package.
This position is located in our Tucson, Arizona office and is performed onsite. Your responsiblities as a Customer Care Product Coach do not allow for the flexibility to work remotely.
- 3+ years recent tech support experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and etiquette
- Have an amazing ability to explain techie things to non-techie people
- Know a little (or a lot) about money management, banking, investing, etc.
- Like to hustle just as much as you like to have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional reading comprehension
- Collaborative – a team player
Recent experience with your own personal online banking or other financial apps is ideal and will help a great deal with the types of contacts that we take.
We are looking for the following attributes in our Product Coach:
- Professional customer service skills: coaching mindset, helping nature passion for the customer and customer experience
- Patience, empathy, positivity, and a high energy level
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work, ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening