Come join the Customer Care team at Quicken as a Product Coach Team Lead! We are looking for intelligent, experienced, and energetic technical support professionals with a coaching mindset to join our Customer Care team.
Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software. Customer Care is an important component in our strategy to strengthen the brand and deliver value to our customers.
The Product Coach Team Lead will lead a team of front-line representatives of Quicken and its products. Coaches engage customers on all social platforms and chat/phone by providing onboarding guidance and product use coaching and support. Positive interactions in these channels are significant drivers of product loyalty and active use.
At Quicken Inc., our Core Values are Customers First, Be Honest & Purposeful, Set a High Bar, Do What You Say, Learn Execute & Iterate, and Win Together & Celebrate.
As a Product Coach Team Lead at Quicken, you will manage a group of coaches primarily focused on instructing and supporting our customers. Every day, coaches are expected to directly help our customers get the most out of the product by guiding them through troubleshooting issues while delivering a first-rate customer care experience, and having fun while doing it! You and your team will monitor/respond to daily activity in the user community and other social platforms, and reply to customer inquiries in chat/phone. The Team Lead will also be responsible for capturing insights, working with colleagues to analyze emerging issues, and sharing feedback with the larger team to make a positive impact on the organization.
This position is located in our Tucson, Arizona office and is performed onsite. Your responsiblities as Team Lead do not allow for the flexibility to work remotely.
- At least one year experience working at Quicken
- Experience managing people and/or projects
- Working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and etiquette
- Have an amazing ability to explain techie things to non-techie people
- Know a little (or a lot) about money management, banking, investing, etc.
- Like to hustle just as much as you like to have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional reading comprehension
- Collaborative – a team player
Recent experience with your own personal online banking or other financial apps is ideal and will help a great deal with the types of contacts that we take.
We are looking for the following attributes in our Team Lead:
- Professional customer service skills: coaching mindset, helping nature, and passion for the customer and customer experience
- Patience, empathy, positivity, and a high energy level
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work, ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening