Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software. Care Operations is an important component in our strategy to strengthen the brand and deliver value to our customers.
We are looking for an outstanding Customer Intelligence Analyst who is looking to work in a new space to help define how we use data to understand customer behavior and satisfaction and drive product performance. In this role, you will develop and support data analysis and build solutions that give our teams flexible and structured access to data, including defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization.
Customer Success & Insights
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, design, develop and implement solutions that increase customer value (retention, product active use, and satisfaction)
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research and embrace simplicity, speed, adaptability, and sustainability
- Design, execute, and manage tests to improve key Customer Success metrics
- Translate test results (data) into stories through charts and graphs
- Provide innovative ideas on how to improve processes and result
Care Data, Quality, & Analysis
- Owns Care’s end-to-end data, hygiene, and quality within the data repository
- Create and implement the architecture form multiple source systems into Quicken’s data repository (Data Lake)
- Ability to take data from the storage tier and convert it to structured data for easier analysis by downstream applications
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Develops and delivers all weekly reporting to executives for Care
- College degree BA/BS with a concentration in mathematics, business, or accounting (MBA preferred)
- Proven project management experience with a track record of performing complex analysis leading to great outcomes
- Knowledge in using the following: MixedPanel, SQL, VBA, Business Intelligence suites, MS Access
- Prior experience in Care Operations
- The position is located in Tucson, AZ
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Quicken does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Quicken is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.