Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our business to become the most used, most loved personal finance software.
We’re looking for an experienced leader with experience in a contact center environment, building cross-functional relationships, and a “own the outcome” mentality. You have the opportunity to join a company that is making history and making an impact.
- Directly manages a team of Tucson phone/chat Tier 1 & Tier 2 technical support specialists. Continually optimizes performance, process, and tools to deliver for customers. Has an “owns the outcome” mindset.
- Become a product expert in all aspects of the Quicken software, serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and handle escalated customer contacts
- Works with outsource partners in order to share real-time intelligence and best practices
- Analyzes customer feedback and creates experiments/tests to improve customer experiences.
- Utilizes insights to identify key areas of opportunity and works across teams to prioritize experience enhancements
- Actively drives engagement across Care, Marketing, and Product Development Teams to advocate for our customers
- Lives and demonstrates the Quicken values and acts a positive role model.
- Assess industry best practices for potential fit for Quicken Care
- Coordinates special events and activities for employees
- Be available on a rotational, on-call basis in support of a 24x7 operation
- Proven success leading & developing customer support agents at all levels
- Strong leadership experience in talent development, definition, and execution of strategy
- Has the ability to influence and drive change at multiple levels within an organization
- Expertise in contact center leadership, operations management, and staffing optimization
- Expertise in defining and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs, leveraging customer data to influence prioritization
- Highly analytical, ability to define and measure tests to inform and launch new experiences
- Has been an integral member of a project team with proven results
- Closely connected to industry best practices, learnings and trends. Leverages knowledge to inform Care strategy, relationships and execution
- Expertise in contact center management and communication strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of leadership experience in a contact center environment is highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn
- Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
- Ability to work with incredible talent
- Highly recognizable brand