Come join the Quicken Customer Care Tucson team as a Customer Success Tier 2 Specialist! We are looking for intelligent, experienced, and energetic technical support professionals to join our customer care team.
Since 1988, Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
At Quicken Inc., our Core Values are Customers First, Be Honest & Purposeful, Set a High Bar, Do What You Say, Learn Execute & Iterate, and Win Together & Celebrate.
As a Customer Success Tier 2 Specialist at Quicken, you will primarily support our outsourced partner by helping to drive revenue, retention, and active use with our customers. Every day, you’ll directly help our Customer Success Team understand why customers aren’t happy and find ways to drive delight! You can expect to learn the business behind Care Operations, Technology and Success by analyzing data and making real-time key decisions on how we can help agents understand the value of Quicken to save customers from leaving. You will take Care to the next level by capturing insights, working with Management to analyze emerging issues, and sharing your feedback with the bigger team to make Customer Success an efficient, effective program.
- Minimum 1-2 years recent Quicken tech support experience
- Ability to learn quickly and then help train or teach others
- Have a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to take on new projects and initiatives, based on business need
- Self-driven with a strong analytical attention to detail
- Be open to learning the business of Care (i.e. vendor management)
- Can think outside of current processes in order to better solve for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while having fun
Education: Some college/post-secondary education is preferred but not required.