Quicken is the leading solution for personal finance management software. For over 30 years we have helped millions of people lead healthy financial lives. The way people interact with money is changing, and we are working toward an exciting future, redefining the way our customers approach personal finance. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation, and creativity while being good to each other and having fun!
We’re looking for a product manager to help us build our next-generation e-commerce platform for Quicken and Simplifi websites.
- Constantly review best shopping cart best practices, do competitive analysis
- Conducting User Experience testing via beta testing platforms
- Define the shopping cart vision and testing roadmap
- Create and Manage the product backlog,
- Oversee development stages, QA and UAT
- Being available to the development team at all times to answer any questions regarding stories
- Create dashboards, analyze data, and share learnings
- Relevant Web and mobile shopping cart experience
- 3-5 years of experience in consumer Product Management (having the ability to write clear/concise Product Requirements)
- Basic technical skillset to translate business requirements to user stories.
- Understanding of Development concepts and experience with communicating with developers.
- Deep understanding of data-driven business opportunities (using insight to create strategy/features to drive both engagement and revenue).
- The ability to create and deliver professional presentations and conduct group discussions for a wide range of partners across the organization (i.e., Marketing, Business partners, Engineers, Designers, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Working knowledge of the following is a big plus - Optimizely, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Appsflyer, JIRA, Quicksight, Magento
- Relevant Finance or Payment Industry experience is a big plus (i.e., PayPal, ApplePay, Amazon Pay, larger financial institutions/banks, etc.)
- BS/BA degree
- MS/MA/MBA is a plus
This is a contract role with the possibility of conversion to full-time employment.
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.