Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We have been the #1 personal financial management software for over 30 years and are fueling our growth with new business models and products to become the most used, most loved personal finance brand.
We’re looking for an Email Marketing manager who is a passionate go-getter, loves being hands on with ESP tools such as Responsys, and creative in exploring new opportunities to improve customer engagement and retention. You have the opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team focused on making an impact.
In this role, you will develop and execute email programs and campaigns that drive member retention, upgrades, and renewals for the Quicken brand of personal finance products. You will also support emails for our partner promotions and any other customer outreach including referral/advocacy programs. As the driver of all email communications, you will be responsible for program development, implementation, and measurement of email campaigns.
Email is a pivotal piece of our marketing efforts and this role will have the opportunity to shape the email program for our team. Our team values attention to detail, an ability to own a program and work autonomously, self-motivation to find better solutions for our business and customers, and having fun while accomplishing our goals together.
- Build email programs and execute email campaigns using ESP tools such as Responsys to drive engagement, retention, upgrades, and renewals for the Quicken brand of personal finances products
- Build email programs and campaigns to support adjacencies and any other significant customer outreach
- Develop and maintain an email calendar to support both planned and ad-hoc email campaigns and programs
- Manage email marketing and planning resources/tools to deliver against key metrics including CTR, open rates, revenue lift, and engagement.
- Work with internal/agency to develop creative content for emails and landing pages.
- Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Analyze and report on performance metrics of email campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- 2+ years relevant work experience in online and/or B2C marketing, with a focus on digital channels
- 2+ years’ experience building and managing email campaigns; including building, testing, and sending campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to influence others
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or other related field or equivalent experience.
- High attention to detail especially in email communications to customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking shown to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
- 2+ years’ experience using and editing HTML
- 1+ years’ experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data
- Experience with Responsys, or similar email platforms
- Experience in setting up automated marketing communications
- Experience in audience segmentation and targeting
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
- Strong execution capability with high standards in a rapidly evolving business
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.