Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web.
- Analyze the business transactions and department reports and record the appropriate month–end journal entries relating to cash, accrued liabilities, and intangible assets and dept expenses;
- Analyze and record transactions related to Market Development Funds and Promotions with our retailer
- Capitalization of internal use software and web development costs
- Create account reconciliations for balance sheet and P&L accounts related to the journal entries above;
- Prepare supporting documentation for journal entries and lead sheets for the annual financial audit;
- Communicate with department heads and analyze details of actual spending by department;
- Coordinate accounting and consolidation relating to Quicken Software Development Ltd in India;
- Generate monthly financial statements and review for accuracy;
- Assist in system process improvement projects. Primary applications include NetSuite and Bill.com.
- Assist the Corporate Controller with miscellaneous ad-hoc projects.
- CPA license preferred; candidates should at minimum be pursuing a CPA license (e.g. have taken the exam or are studying for the exam);
- Bachelors Degree required;
- Past experience with NetSuite preferred.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical with strong mathematical skills and attention to detail
Competitive salary and performance bonus
Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
Customer driven, we make money by building the best products for our users.
Ability to work with incredible talent
Highly recognizable brand
We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. While our benefits vary by region, they are based on our belief that happy employees are successful employees. Whether its healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan (US based employees), a gym subsidy, free lunches, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees.
Quicken values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Quicken does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Quicken is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.