Quicken is now accepting applications for our 2018 summer internship opportunities. Quicken enables consumers to manage their money and pay bills using innovative desktop, and mobile applications. Millions of individuals and families count on Quicken to help them stay on top of their finances. This year we have internship opportunities within our Engineering, Experience Design, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Business Development teams in our Menlo Park, California office. We are looking for intelligent and responsible interns who have an interest in gaining valuable professional experience working in a fun and collaborative environment. Our interns work on a variety of projects depending on their interests and skill areas, and, of course, our needs which can range from building custom programs, creating documentation for our development processes, performing light research, to analyzing and organizing data.
The interns will assist with the activities for approved projects, system improvements, and ad-hoc or emergency requests. You will be assigned a mentor and specific project objectives on Day 1 of your internship. We give our interns real responsibilities--you'll be working on real projects impacting our processes. As an example, the Finance intern would...
- Develop new reports and dashboards in business systems such as Adaptive Planning and Tableau;
- Analyze key business metrics around our subscription model such as renewal rates and churn;
- Create new presentations for management using PowerPoint and Excel;
- Assist in system process improvement projects. Primary applications include NetSuite and Bill.com;
- Assist the VP Finance with miscellaneous ad-hoc projects.
This is a unique opportunity to work with our talented team in a creative environment that fosters learning, experimentation and excellence. The high-performing intern may also be considered for a multi-year internship, as well as a full-time career opportunity post-graduation.
- Students in a full-time BS, MS or PhD degree program in computer science, business or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated self-learner
- Technical background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to commit to a schedule
This is a paid internship. Forward your resume and work samples (if relevant) using the below link. No phone
Check out the attached blog of our 2017 interns to hear about their experience. https://www.quicken.com/about-us/careers/intern-blog