Quicken is the leading solution for personal finance management software. For over 30 years we have helped millions of people lead healthy financial lives. The way people interact with money is changing, and we are working toward an exciting future, redefining the way our customers approach personal finance. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation, and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to help us build our next generation finance app – by Quicken.
In this work closely with a cross-functional team to deeply understand our existing and future customers through a blend of data and insights. You’ll both help to collaborate on the roadmap to prioritize the work and you’ll be accountable for driving key initiatives. Come make an impact on the future of Quicken!
- Review, consolidate and quantify customer feedback and bugs
- Create and monitor analytics dashboards
- Be the voice of the customer, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions address core needs
- Inform product roadmaps to deliver on meeting customer expectations
- Launch features in partnership with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience, and customer support
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver features, including ideation on features, documenting requirements, providing input on design, conducting research, and partnering with development
- Drive winning results by making fast data-driven decisions, inculcating a strong bias for learning and action in the team
- 3+ years of experience in building and delivering successful web and mobile products; subscription services preferred
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Results-driven product leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with their team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- An ‘energy amplifier' who can motivate and excite their colleagues to drive change
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users.
- Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
- Highly recognizable brand
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.