Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our business to become the most used, most loved personal finance software.
We’re looking for a rock star marketer to join our retention marketing team. You have the opportunity to join a team that is making history and making an impact.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including working closely with product marketing on messaging, XD on creative, and Responsys on email execution
- Manage end-to-end execution of in-product campaigns, including working closely with product marketing on messaging, XD on creative, and internal development team on execution
- Drive direct marketing programs (email and in-product messaging) from marketing brief and creative development to program execution and post-program analysis & ROI measurement
- Deliver weekly business results, analyses, campaign wrap up reports, and makes recommendations for improvements and actions
- Seeks out and adopts learning & best practices and innovates with a proven test and learn and mindset
- Understands the customer and can derive insights to improve targeting, segmentation, and end-to-end user experience to retain and convert customers
- Effectively partner with internal and external teams, including marketing, analytics, product, care, agencies and vendors, to inform, influence and drive successful end-to-end campaign execution
- Responsible for end-to-end operational implementation of direct marketing programs and processes between email vendors and Quicken resources
- Manage forecast for all email and in-product programs
- 5+ years of direct marketing experience with a successful track record implementing and managing end to end email and direct mail marketing programs in a multi-channel environment
- 3-5 years of experience driving cross-functional teams (internal and external) with proven ability to drive growth against P&L commitments
- In-depth knowledge of direct marketing best practices with experience developing and implementing testing strategies across channels including designing and analyzing contact strategy and customer experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation, comfortable engaging with database marketing resources to review performance and drive targeting and segmentation efforts for campaigns
- Demonstrated ability and motivation to try new things and lead change, with a drive for continuous improvement and efficiency
- Exceptional project management, and organizational skills
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Work well within cross-functional organizations and has proven experience driving end to end customer programs and working collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Experience with direct mail marketing a plus
- Strong creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.