For more than 30 years, Quicken, the leading personal money management software, has been the trusted financial management solution for millions of customers. Our mission is to help individuals and families lead healthy financial lives.
We are going through a transformation with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. The successful candidate will join our Operations team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
- As a DevOps engineer, you will work on operational aspects of a product release from design phase to deployment, deployment, performance tuning, monitoring and incident management.
- Utilize proven skills and knowledge, to provide detection, troubleshooting and timely resolution of production incidents including 24X7 on-call rotation.
- Change management and deployments to support the fast-paced groups with agile releases.
- Routine Sys Admin and DB Admin duties to support the Quicken products and customers.
- Design, manage and operate build and release CI / CD process.
- Run and optimize Data Warehouse systems that deliver business intelligence and customer insight.
- Maintain and extend strong relationships across globally distributed product management, product development, DevOps, IT teams and other teams at Quicken.
- BS in Computer Science + 5 years or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding of current DevOps technology trends in the SaaS industry including Jenkins, GIT/BitBucket, Github/Quay/Artifactory etc.
- 2-3 years of systems administration experience managing enterprise Unix/Linux environments.
- 2-3 years in a 24 x 7 production operations role supporting large scale, highly available applications.
- Experience with AWS including knowledge of AWS capabilities around monitoring, automation, analytics and various services that AWS provides.
- Experience with open sources including Packer, Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge and working experience of micro services and container based deployments such as Docker, CloudFormation, ECS etc.
- Networking knowledge is a plus.
- DBA experience of MySQL and/or Oracle databases is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written skills across various geographies.