Quicken is the leading solution for personal finance management software. For over 30-years we have helped millions of people lead healthy financial lives. The way people interact with money is changing and we’re looking for someone who wants to help us redefine the way our customers approach personal finance in the future.
We’re looking for a seasoned DevOps engineer to help build out, support and maintain our cloud infrastructure. You will be working with the DevOps team to ensure maximum uptime, stability and reliability of the company's cloud infrastructure.
Quicken Inc., a recent spin-off from Intuit, is a strong profitable business with funding to invest in the future of personal finance. Quicken is a nationally recognized brand with a large active customer base. We are working towards an exciting future where our customers are able to access and manage their financial lives anywhere, anytime, and on any device. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
- Build required infrastructure to support Quicken’s growing enterprise cloud offerings.
- Work with developers to implement right size the infrastructure\network with Quicken’s micro services.
- Provide input on operational best practices in a team setting where the best solution wins.
- Design, architect, and implement next generation automation solutions.
- Use existing tools to troubleshoot production issues and drive solutions based on findings.
- Work closely with management and PMO’s to complete projects from start to finish with little supervision of day to day tasks.
- Work throughout the full infrastructure, including communication, monitoring, availability, scaling, failover and recovery.
- Expert troubleshooting skills.
- Expertise in designing highly secure cloud services and cloud infrastructure using AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Route53)
- Experience with DevOps tools including Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as DataDog, NewRelic, Splunk.
- Experience building and maintaining large scale infrastructure in AWS including experience leveraging one or more coding languages for automation.
- Experience providing 24X7 on call production support.
- Understanding of best practices, industry standards and repeatable, supportable processes.
- Knowledge and working experience of container based deployments such as Docker, Terraform, AWS ECS.
- Knowledge and working experience of the CI/CD development pipeline and experience of the CI/CD maturity model. (Jenkins)
- Knowledge and working experience of TCP/IP, DNS, Certs & Networking Concepts.
- Strong core Linux OS skills, shell scripting, python scripting.
- Working experience of modern engineering operations duties, including providing the necessary tools and infrastructure to support high performance Dev and QA teams.
- Database, MySQL administration skills is a plus.
- Prior work in high load and high-traffic infrastructure is a plus.
- Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- Customer driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
- Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
- Highly recognizable brand