Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software. We’re looking for an exceptional marketer to lead consumer acquisition and growth. You have the opportunity to join a team that is making history and making an impact.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and deeply curious, enjoys taking initiative, and communicates well with colleagues and business partners.
- Lead customer acquisition and growth for Quicken’s direct-to-consumer business including paid search, paid social, and other online and offline acquisition channels.
- Leverage research and analytics to identify drivers of customer acquisition
- Develop, execute, measure and optimize online and offline acquisition marketing programs
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative teams to build creative executions and content in support of marketing campaigns
- Help select and manage vendors and other strategic partners
- Analyze and refine marketing programs to meet acquisition, cost per acquisition, and budget targets
- Manage acquisition marketing budget
- 5+ years of progressive consumer acquisition marketing experience in a high-growth consumer internet business
- Proven track record of driving results with an intense focus on achieving goals.
- Strategic & analytic orientation with ability to drive decision-making and problem solving based on analytics.
- Responsible for acquisition budgets >$2M, managed both internally and via agencies
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and digging in
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- Customer driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
- Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
- Highly recognizable brand