Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We have been the #1 personal financial management software for over 30 years and are fueling our growth with new business models and products to become the most used, most loved personal finance brand.
We’re looking for a passionate and driven leader to helm our email marketing team and drive both retention and renewal efforts reporting to the Head of Brand, Product, and Retention Marketing. You have the opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team focused on making an impact.
You’ll use your expertise in CRM marketing to champion and advance the organization’s impact on growth and utilization of CRM tools, including dynamic segmentation, analytics-driven content targeting, personalization and dynamic email templates.
- Develop email roadmap based on overall life-cycle marketing with a particular emphasis on email campaign marketing to drive Quicken member retention and renewals
- Responsible for the design and execution of email campaigns. Additionally, you’ll own quality checks for creative and list selection/approvals, ensuring that list selections meet approved guidelines and are on time
- Own and streamline program development process (exploring email, in-product and multi-channel opportunities) from budgeting, marketing brief, creative development to program execution and post-program analysis & ROI measurement
- Build team capabilities by managing and mentoring direct report to drive end-to-end retention and renewal programs including:
- Collaborating with brand/product marketing on messaging
- Managing agencies/vendor on creative, budgets, and email set up
- Leveraging strategic resources on deliverability, optimization and exploring user -lifecycle opportunities
- Effectively partnering with internal teams: adjacencies, analytics, product, care, agencies and vendors, to inform, influence and drive successful end-to-end campaign execution
- Drive a customer centric-focus:
- Collaborate with product marketing, support, product to be customer-centric in messaging, identifying and addressing pain points, and communication
- Understand Quicken customers and derive insights to improve targeting, segmentation, and end-to-end user experience to retain, renew, and convert customers
- Deliver weekly business results, analyses, campaign wrap up reports, and make recommendations for ongoing improvement and actions
- Foster a test and learn and mindset
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in CRM, database, and retention marketing with a successful track record implementing and managing end to end email marketing programs in a multi-channel technology organization
- 3-5 years of experience managing direct reports and cross-functional teams (internal and external) with proven ability to drive growth against P&L commitments and working collaboratively with internal and external teams
- In-depth knowledge of subscription best practices with experience developing and implementing strategies, testing, and creative direction including designing and analyzing contact strategy & customer experience
- Data-driven and analytical, a dedicated practitioner of insight-driven CRM marketing, comfortable engaging with database marketing resources to review performance and drive targeting and segmentation efforts for campaigns
- Demonstrated ability and motivation to try new things and lead change, with a drive for continuous improvement and efficiency
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Exceptional project management, and organizational skills
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal, creative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct mail experience
- Push notification campaign management and execution experience
- Experience with multiple email and marketing automation platforms, Responsys a plus
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and related systems/vendors and analytics
- Experienced in web design at a functional level, with enough HTML experience to make changes to email design when needed
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.