Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our business to become the most used, most loved personal finance software.
We’re looking for a rock star product marketer to join the team. Your responsibilities include developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for Quicken’s product offerings. You have the opportunity to join a team that is making history and making an impact.
As our product marketing lead, you’ll drive product positioning, messaging strategy, sales and marketing enablement, competitive analysis, and pricing.
You thrive in a growth-oriented team and work well across organizations to achieve goals.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy and plan for Quicken products, including product launches.
- Create clear and concise product positioning and messaging for Quicken’s product lines
- Enable the sales and marketing teams to effectively sell and market Quicken
- Work closely with acquisition and retention leaders to build pipeline and deliver targets
- Partner with Product Management to help shape product roadmap and vision
- Analyze competitive offerings to identify product differentiators as well as potential gaps
- Identify ideal customers to develop references, case studies, and champions
- BS/BA and related work experience required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing for a consumer business including proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach with product management
- Experience building a consumer subscription business a plus