Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We have been the #1 personal financial management software for over 30 years and are fueling our growth with new business models and products to become the most used, most loved personal finance brand.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is a passionate go-getter, loves understanding customer needs and pain points, enjoys influencing the product roadmap to deliver for the customer, and is always looking for new ways to improve the customer experience. You have the opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team focused on making an impact.
In this role, you will be the expert on the Quicken customer and their needs, which product is right for them, and how to improve their customer experience. You will be a user of the products and have an interest/experience with tracking your investments so you can understand the customer experience first-hand. You will understand the competitive landscape and help inform the product roadmap across all Quicken products. You will develop the strategy and work with teams to execute programs and campaigns that drive acquisition and retention for the Quicken brand of personal finance products. You will continue to pursue a test-and-learn mindset for ongoing improvement.
- Understand customer needs, market context and competition; develop targeting strategies, positioning, and differentiated value propositions and messaging for the Quicken family of products
- Drive primary qualitative, quantitative research and rapid experimentation methods to uncover customer insights to validate and influence the product features, customer experience and drive business decisions
- Drive current and future market and positioning opportunities, including new features, offerings, line up revisions, and business models
- Develop and drive the promotional strategy and calendar; drive marketing campaign creative and calendar by working with Designers and coordinating across Channel Owners
- Partner closely with Product Management and the Marketing teams to develop strategy, influence product roadmaps and advocate for experiences that drive customer consideration and performance results. Partner with Care team to understand customer feedback and needs.
- Deliver on growth targets leveraging data-backed ideas, flawless execution and working across product, marketing and sales
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, including deep expertise in end-to-end Product Marketing supporting product and marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution
- Customer-focused and tenacious about understanding customer needs, behaviors, mindsets and attitudes to uncover the biggest customer needs
- Experience in creating a vision and strategy to deliver positive differentiation, high customer satisfaction and business growth
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment
- High energy, “can do” positive attitude, results and solution-oriented mindset with strong desire to test and learn and then to execute on learnings
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills – across all levels
- Data-driven and comfortable with marketing analytics; campaign performance, market sizing, business case development, CAC, LTV etc.
- Experience and interest in personal investing
- MBA a plus