Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. The successful candidate will join a fast-paced software development team of eight to twelve developers building the next version of Quicken for iOS. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team as a Senior Software Engineer.
This is an opportunity to join a small team of experienced software developers working on Quicken’s product for iOS. You will have an opportunity to work with a high performance team of software engineers. You will be responsible for developing new features and for fixing bugs.
- Experience building native apps for iOS
- Deep knowledge of the Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Extensive experience using the Xcode IDE
- Understanding of fundamental computer science concepts
- Thorough understanding of software design patterns
- Deep understanding of software architecture concepts
- Top-notch software development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years of experience