Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. The successful candidate will join our Windows Quality team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
• Apply defined software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of Quicken software
• Actively participate in establishing project plans, estimating work and monitoring progress against milestones
• Ability to design and setup an automation framework for client side application testing; actively automate functional, integration and regression tests
• Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering
• Communicate and coordinate testing with offshore and local teams
• Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes
• Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for application within the environment
• Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases and test strategies
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
• Should be willing involve in the test automation design, development
• Proven working experience of 6 to 8 years in Manual/Automation Testing of Windows / Desktop based applications
• Experience in Selenium, QTP or other testing tools - Min 2 years automation tools experience is needed
• Strong understanding of the QA process and should have a testing mindset
• Experience in planning/executing test activities, lead test resources
• Hands on knowledge of automated testing of Windows/Web/Mobile applications
• Should have experience in developing test automation frameworks/guidelines/standards to use as a platform for other test automation developers
• Agile/Scrum development process
• MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experienced working with Agile development processes
• "Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.