Come join the Quicken Customer Care Tucson team as a Social Moderator! We are looking for intelligent, experienced, and energetic technical support professionals to join our customer care team.
Since 1988, Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
At Quicken Inc., our Core Values are Customers First, Be Honest & Purposeful, Set a High Bar, Do What You Say, Learn Execute & Iterate, and Win Together & Celebrate.
The Social Moderator supports Quicken’s presence in social media by monitoring the daily activity in the Quicken Community and other social platforms. The ultimate goal is to ensure customers get the help they need related to Quicken offerings, by creating an amazing customer experience, and making sure customer questions are answered through our social channels, negating the need to contact us. In addition, the Social Moderator will actively engage in discussions and provide answers to customers via Quicken Community, online reviews, Twitter, Facebook, and other channels as needed. The Social Moderator will also collaborate with other internal stakeholders to share learnings or enlist participation in various discussions in order to resolve customer issues.
As a Social Moderator at Quicken, you will primarily instruct and support our customers. Every day, you’ll directly help our customers get the most out of the product by guiding them troubleshooting issues, delivering a first-rate customer care experience, and having fun while doing it! You will monitor/respond to daily activity in the user community and other social platforms. This isn’t your average tech support job. Once you become an experienced product expert, you will take Care to the next level by capturing insights, working with colleagues to analyze emerging issues, and sharing your feedback with the bigger team to make a positive impact on the organization.
Starting pay for our Social Moderator is $19.25/hr., plus a complete benefits package.
This position is located in our Tucson, Arizona office and is performed onsite. Your responsibilities as a Social Moderator do not allow for the flexibility to work remotely.
- 3+ years recent tech support experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and etiquette
- Have an amazing ability to explain techie things to non-techie people
- Know a little (or a lot) about money management, banking, investing, etc.
- Like to hustle just as much as you like to have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional reading comprehension
- Collaborative – a team player
Recent experience with your own personal online banking or other financial apps is ideal and will help a great deal with the types of contacts that we take.
We are looking for the following attributes in our Social Moderator:
- Professional customer service skills: coaching mindset, helping nature passion for the customer and customer experience
- Patience, empathy, positivity, and a high energy level
- Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work, ability to ramp up quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening