Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances.
We are going through transformation, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web.
This is an opportunity to be a highly visible and key contributor for a small and passionate team delivering innovative web solutions. You’ll help shape and deliver on an aggressive and innovative roadmap in areas key to Quicken’s continued success and growth.
As a member of the Quicken product development organization, you will develop and enforce best practices in front-end development while working with requirements from key stakeholders across the organization. You will participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features, working with small teams that consist of engineers, product managers, and UX designers. You will ensure the delivery of quality front-end solutions. You will demonstrate strong technical talent throughout the organization and engineer products that meet future scalability, performance, security, and quality goals while maintaining a cohesive user experience across different components and products.
- Experience with React framework preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience working closely with multiple stakeholders, architects, Project Managers, UX designers and researchers, marketing, and engineering teams
- Expert knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Experience and understanding of web testing and optimization
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Deep understanding of good software architecture concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical disciplines, or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn
- Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
- Ability to work with incredible talent
- Highly recognizable brand