Quicken enables consumers to manage their money and pay bills using innovative desktop, and mobile applications. Millions of individuals and families count on Quicken to help them stay on top of their finances. This is a unique opportunity to join the Quicken software development team as it embarks on extending its current flagship product, as well as build new, to drive higher business growth. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, Mobile, Online interfaces, and powered by a highly capable cloud platform.
Come join the Quicken Team as a Software Engineer 2.
- You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
- Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
- The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C#. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
- Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners).
- Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
- Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
- Think creatively, and facilitate innovative thinking.
- Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
- 3+ years of software development experience in object oriented languages, with expertise in C++, .NET/C#, and WPF.
- Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
- Well versed in a variety of design patterns.
- Experience with unit test frameworks.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experienced working with Agile development processes.
- "Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. While our benefits vary by region, they are based on our belief that happy employees are successful employees. Whether its healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan (US based employees), a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees.
Quicken values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Quicken does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Quicken is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.