This is an opportunity to join a small team of experienced software developers working on Quicken’s product for MacOS. You will have an opportunity to learn from experienced software engineers. You will be responsible for developing new features and for fixing bugs.
- Experience building native applications for MacOS
- Extensive knowledge of the Cocoa frameworks
- Experience using the Xcode IDE
- Understanding of fundamental computer science concepts
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Solid understanding of software architecture concepts
- Top-notch software development skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 0 to 5 years of experience
We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. While our benefits vary by region, they are based on our belief that happy employees are successful employees. Whether its healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan (US based employees), a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees.
Quicken values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Note: Quicken does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Quicken is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.