Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software. As part of it, we are bringing to market a new mobile offering for our customers to deliver awesome personal finance experience.
We’re looking for a talented software engineer to be part of our mobile engineering team developing applications that will be key to our future business. You will be part of a dynamic team using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality applications that delight our customers. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
Come and make an impact!
- Be a technical hands-on engineer producing high quality code following the best architecture and design standards
- Interact with Product Manager and UX Designer to understand the requirements and perform the corresponding technical implementation
- Work closely with technical lead and other engineers to ensure that your code fits well with the rest of the application
- Ensure high quality by thoroughly testing your code including unit testing and partnering closely with QA team for integrated testing
- Build code that meets high standards for non-functional requirements like performance and scaling
- Be responsive to customer feedback and take prompt appropriate actions whenever needed
- Prepare meaningful technical documentation of the work you perform
- Follow the agile methodology principles and processes that govern the software development life cycle
- Develop domain knowledge in personal finance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- 2-5 years of experience building mobile applications (can be flexible with years of experience)
- Solid knowledge of development on Android platform required; some exposure to iOS will be a plus
- Experience with React Native cross-platform mobile development will be a big plus
- Solid application design and coding skills
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills – being able to clearly articulate technical concepts and issues
- Confident yet humble in attitude, open to receiving feedback and adjust as needed
- Learning mindset, curious about new things