Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our trusted brand and creating new products to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software. As part of it, we have brought to market a new mobile offering for our customers to deliver an awesome personal finance experience.
We’re looking for a talented software engineer to be part of our mobile engineering team developing applications that will be key to our future business. You will be part of a dynamic team using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality applications that delight our customers. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation, and creativity while being good to each other and having fun!
Come and make an impact!
- Be a technical hands-on engineer producing high-quality code following the best architecture and design standards
- Interact with Product Manager and UX Designer to understand the requirements and perform the corresponding technical implementation
- Work closely with technical leads and other engineers to ensure that your code fits well with the rest of the application
- Ensure high quality by thoroughly testing your code including unit testing and partnering closely with the QA team for integrated testing
- Build code that meets high standards for non-functional requirements like performance and scaling
- Be responsive to customer feedback and take prompt appropriate actions whenever needed
- Prepare meaningful technical documentation of the work you perform
- Follow Kanban principles and processes that govern the software development life cycle
- Develop domain knowledge in personal finance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- 5 years of experience building mobile applications (can be flexible with years of experience)
- Experience with React Native cross-platform mobile development
- Experience with developing in at least one of the native platforms, Android preferred
- Solid application design and coding skills
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills – being able to clearly articulate technical concepts and issues
- Confident yet humble in attitude, open to receiving feedback and adjust as needed
- Learning mindset, curious about new things
Quicken is excited to be building a team of innovative and talented people that are dedicated to helping people improve their financial lives. We believe in giving our employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k) Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!
Quicken is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.