Quicken is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. We’re reinvigorating our business to become the most used, most loved personal finance software.
We’re looking for a rock star Web Manager to manage day-to-day eCommerce responsibilities for Quicken.
This is an opportunity to join a team that is making history, making an impact and having fun along the way!
• Drive vision for Quicken.com including ongoing business strategy for the channel, act as business owner for evolution of the website from a product perspective and work to optimize sales through this channel;
• Partner with creative and product (UI/UX) teams to drive appropriate IA and redesign project for Quicken.com including integration of new products while improving conversion of existing products as well;
• Manage digital projects as it relates to web assets including planning, design,development and content;
• Analyze web traffic and metrics and drive recommendations to achieve web goals;
• Become an expert with internal CMS platforms and become the subject matter expert on current web technologies, procedures and administration;
• Develop and manage web editorial calendars and work closely with business owners to optimize content performance;
• Work with business owners to recommend and drive innovation for our digital marketing experience;
• Coordinate content management and web updates across the organization;
• Drive ongoing search strategy for Quicken SEO;
• Work with developers to develop and maintain technical components needed for SEO, content management and sales through Quicken.com;
• Proactively propose new strategies and aggressively test different tactics in order to optimize web performance and meet ROI and engagement targets;
• Champion improved web tracking of marketing programs and drive maintenance of metrics as analytics needs evolve.
The Web Manager is a “hands-on” position focused on managing day-to-day eCommerce responsibilities for Quicken. This role will be responsible for eCommerce efforts including web marketing programs, website development roadmap, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives, site aesthetics and functionality optimization. In addition, this person will collaborate cross-functionally to develop online experiences, promotions and content to maximize the contribution per customer over the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate will demonstrate both strategic and tactical thinking, as well as exceptional organizational and program management skills.
- Preferred 5 years of experience in digital marketing space
- Extensive knowledge of Analytics, Social Media, SEO and SEM, Photoshop, Wordpress and HTML
- Highly motivated, resourceful, problem solving, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and keep numerous projects on track and on budget in a fast-moving environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing best practices, tactics, and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required; must be able to present results and actionable plans to colleagues, executives, authors, and prospective partners