Quicken Bill Manager
The current Quicken Bill Pay service is being DISCONTINUED.
After AUGUST 31, 2020:
- All scheduled & recurring payments in the old system will be cancelled, regardless of when they were entered
- You won’t be able to use the old system to schedule any new payments
To keep paying your bills with Quicken, download the latest Quicken and set up Quicken Bill Manager BEFORE August 31, 2020.
The new Quicken Bill Manager comes with significant upgrades over Quicken Bill Pay and additional value for you without any increase in price – smarter, faster, and better than ever:
- Use Quick Pay to make up to 12 same-day electronic payments each month to more than 11,500 online billers.
- Use Check Pay to send up to 6 physical checks each month to anyone in the U.S.
- Review each bill and pay it when you’re ready, all from one easy-to-use dashboard.
- See it, click it, pay it, and receive payment verification right inside Quicken.
- New: schedule future-dated payments and other enhancements
The current Quicken Bill Pay service will be discontinued on August 31, 2020. Any bills set up in Quicken Bill Pay will be CANCELLED as of September 1, 2020.
To keep paying your bills with Quicken and avoid missing any payments, download your new Quicken and set up Quicken Bill Manager before August 31, 2020.
Why is Quicken changing its bill pay service?
Since our former bill pay partner decided to discontinue its service, we took the opportunity to integrate a new bill pay service into Quicken itself. Our new service, Quicken Bill Manager, is much faster, offering same-day electronic payments to more than 11,500 billers.
And we didn’t stop there. Now, you can review your bills, approve them, pay them, and receive automatic payment confirmation, all inside the Quicken software you’ve come to know and trust.
What is Quicken Bill Manager?
Quicken Bill Manager is a brand new Quicken service that puts you in complete control of every aspect of your bills. Track your bills and pay them with Quick Pay & Check Pay, all from one easy-to-use dashboard, without ever leaving Quicken.
Need to pay a bill fast? Use Quick Pay to make same-day electronic payments to more than 11,500 online billers. Or use Check Pay to send physical checks to anyone in the U.S. from that same Quicken dashboard. We’ll print them and mail them for you with no postage fee and no trip to the mailbox.
- Avoid late fees with same-day electronic payments
- Pay electronically or by check from one easy-to-use dashboard
- Receive payment confirmation without ever leaving Quicken
How is this new service different than my old Quicken Bill Pay?
The new Quicken Bill Manager provides you with better, faster service and more control than ever before.
- Enjoy same-day payments to more than 11,500 online billers so you can pay whenever you like, up to and including the day the bill is due
- Send payments to any U.S. address, whether to a business or a person, from right inside Quicken
- See all your current and upcoming bills together, deciding what to pay when
- Review each bill before you pay it and catch errors before they happen, so you always know where your money’s going
How is Quicken Bill Manager better than my bank bill pay?
Quicken Bill Manager has several important advantages over most bank-provided bill pay services.
- Make faster payments. Make same-day electronic payments to more than 11,500 online billers. Bank bill payments typically require you to initiate payment one or more business days in advance of the due date. Make same-day payments with Quicken Bill Manager to avoid late payments & associated fees.
- Download more bills electronically. Get key information about your bills electronically: due dates, amount due, etc. Collect bill information automatically from more than 11,500 online billers and review it in Quicken Bill Manager. Bank services support far fewer billers for electronic bill presentment.
- Keep your money in your account longer. With Quicken Bill Manager, funds are debited from your designated bank account 1-3 days after the payment is processed by the biller vs. 0-5 days before the payment to the biller in a bank bill pay service.
Do everything in Quicken. Quicken Bill Manager is integrated into the Quicken application, so you can review, pay, and receive verification of your bill payments within your Quicken session.
Can I send checks with Quicken Bill Manager?
Yes, you can! You can send checks from within Quicken itself using the new Quicken Bill Manager dashboard. Review each bill and pay it with a click whenever you’re ready, or add someone new. We’ll print your physical check and mail it for you to any address in the U.S., whether that address belongs to a business or a person. We’ll even cover the postage fee.
Can I schedule payments with the new bill pay?
Yes you can. The new bill pay service keeps you squarely in the driver’s seat, paying bills only after you view and approve each one. You can pay immediately, or schedule a payment for a future date.
How much does Quicken Bill Manager cost?
Quicken Bill Manager is included for Quicken Premier and Home & Business members.
Which Quicken plans include Quicken Bill Manager?
Quicken Premier and Home & Business memberships include Quicken Bill Manager with up to 12 electronic payments using Quick Pay and up to 6 check payments using Check Pay each month.
How do I get started with Quicken Bill Manager?
Can I use Quicken Bill Manager without a Quicken membership?
No. The new Quicken Bill Manager is integrated directly into Quicken and is only available to Quicken members.