Quicken 2013 Hot Topics and Known Issues
We have identified, and are working rapidly to resolve, some issues between Quicken 2013 and the companion mobile app. The primary issues are listed below and not all users are effected.
We have all hands on deck to make sure you are totally satisfied with your Quicken experience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and remind you that we back Quicken 2013 with a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Before following the instructions on any of these articles, please make sure that you are at the latest release of Quicken 2013 by looking in Help > About Quicken.
As of 2/27/2012, the most current release is R11 and most of the issues being reported to Quicken Support are resolved in that patch.
If your version of Quicken 2013 is not R11 (or later), please download the 2013 Mondo Patch to your desktop and install it before going any further.
Online Banking / Register Issues:
Mobile Sync & Alerts
- RESOLVED: Mobile Sync Deletes Transactions or Split Lines
- RESOLVED: Quicken Mobile Ending Balance Doesn't Match Quicken Desktop Ending Balance
- RESOLVED: Transaction Split Line Changed to [Unspecified Account]
- RESOLVED: MissingSplitChildren Exception: Split transaction does not contain any children
- Mobile Sync Reports "Quicken encountered a server-side error"