Can I use my existing Quicken Bill Pay account with Quicken Mac 2017?
Existing Quicken Bill Pay users:
If you’ve been using Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac 2007 and Quicken Bill Pay, you will need to create a new Quicken Bill Pay account for Quicken for Mac 2017. Quicken for Mac 2017 uses a different system and website for bill pay.
Create a new Quicken Bill Pay account:
- Go to www.quickenbillpay.com
- Click Enroll Now or Sign In
- Select Quicken for Mac 2017
- Create your new account, with a different username and password.
Cancel your old Quicken Bill Pay account:
- Return to www.quickenbillpay.com
- Click Sign In
- Select your old Quicken version (either Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac 2007)
- Cancel your account
NOTE: If you set up a new Quicken Bill Pay account, remember to cancel your old service or you will continue to be billed from the old account.
For more information about setting up a Quicken Bill Pay account, see this FAQ.