Can Quicken Rental Property Manager Print Rent Receipts
Quicken Rental Property Manager does not have the ability to print Rent Receipts. You can attach receipts created outside of Quicken (ex: hand written receipts), as a method of retaining those copies for your records, by following these instructions:
Attaching scanned receipts
- Enter the rent received transaction in the Rent Center.
- Manually write out your receipt outside of Quicken (receipt book, etc.).
- Open the account register where the rent transactions are recorded (Checking or Cash account, etc.).
- Select the the transaction the receipt should be attached to, and click the attachment button (paper clip).
- Choose Attach Electronic Image, and choose the type of file you want to attach.
- In the Transaction Attachments window click on Scanner.
- Complete the scanning process, then click Done.