Cash Flow Graph in Quicken for Mac
The cash flow graph in Bill Reminders, provides a 360-degree view of your account balances. You can use this graph to:
- Closely monitor this financial trends in your accounts
- Analyze the impact on your income and recurring expenses on your balances and net worth
- Evaluate your current financial health and plan for your financial future.
- If you view the cash flow graph for the next 7 or 14 days, your balances will show a download trend.
- if you view the graph for the next 30 days, your income will be deposited in your account and the graph will show an upward trend
Get different views of the cash flow graph
Different views of your cash flow graph help you closely monitor the financial health in different time periods, in different accounts, etc.
For example, let's say you have your income deposit in your account at the end of every month and you have multiple expenses recurring every week. In this case:
Similarly, you have the option to view the graph for any one account or multiple accounts added in Quicken. You can also get the graph to display only the income trends or only the spending trends, or both.