Categories Show Up Under the Incorrect Category Group When Creating a Budget Report
61 people found this helpful
The categories will appear under the category group that is currently selected and will show as such on a budget report. To make changes to the category group:
- From the Quicken Tools menu, choose Category List.
- Click the Options drop-down arrow at the bottom, and then select Show Category Group.
- Review the categories in question to ensure that they are in the desired Group. If you need to change the Group:
- Click the category you want to change, and then click the Edit button.
- From the Group drop-down arrow list, you can select a different category group, edit an existing category group, or you can create a new category group.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Repeat the process for each category that needs to be changed.
- Recreate the budget report to see the new changes.