CCPA Viewing your information request
How do I download my information?
- Follow the secure link that appears in your email.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID.
- Download the .ZIP file.
You can open and browse the contents of your information on your desktop computer using your web browser.
What is a .ZIP file?
A file with the .ZIP file extension is a .ZIP Compressed file. The .ZIP format is the most widely used archive format. We use it to contain the collection of files that include your personal information. Both modern Windows and Macintosh operating systems can unzip (decompress) .ZIP files.
A .ZIP file, like other archive file formats, is simply a collection of one or more files and/or folders but is compressed into a single file for easy transportation and compression
How do I view my information?
- Download the .ZIP file to your desktop computer.
- Unzip the file on your desktop computer and view the information using your web browser.
- To unzip a file on your MacOS computer, double-click the .ZIP file. A folder containing your files will appear in the same directory.
- To unzip a file on your Windows computer, right-click on the .ZIP file and select Extract All.
- Once you have unzipped your files, double-click the index.html file. Your information will appear in your default browser.