Change Your Intuit ID, Associated Email Address, or Intuit ID Password (Quicken for Mac)
Quicken provides you with the flexibility to change your Intuit ID, Intuit ID Password, and/or the email address associated with the ID.
- Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services. Here you can view your existing Intuit ID and the associated email address (if they are different).
- Click Update Email or Intuit ID. You will be taken to the Intuit account sign-in page in your web browser. In Quicken for Mac 2017, the direct link to the Intuit account sign-in page will be displayed instead of Update Email or Intuit ID.
- Sign in with your existing Intuit ID and password.
- You may be prompted for security code verification. If so, choose the method to have the code sent through and click Continue. Enter the code on the next screen.
- Your Intuit ID profile will be displayed and you will be able to click Edit next to the section you'd like to update. To update the password, click the Security tab on the left and then Edit next to the password
- After making the desired changes, click Save.
Important: We strongly recommend that you sign into your Quicken application with your new Intuit ID before updating the account registers. This can be done in Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services > Sign in as a different user.