Change your Intuit ID password
After you've set up your Quicken desktop software, you might want to change your Intuit ID password. Changing your password from time to time is a good security measure.
1. Go to the Edit menu then select preferences.
2. In the left pane, click Intuit ID, Mobile & Alerts.
3. Select, Update your Intuit Profile Information.
4. Sign in using your Intuit ID and password.
5. Next, you should see your profile information.
6. Click Security then select Edit next to the password.
7. Enter the new password. Confirm the new password. Enter your current password.
Note: The password should have 8 or more characters, upper case and lower case letters (e.g. Aa), a number (e.g. 1234) and a symbol (e.g. !@#$).
8. Click Save.
9. You will see, Updated next to the password.
10. Click Exit.
Note: Remember to make the same change on all of the mobile devices that you want to sync with this data file.