Create Scheduled Payments in Quicken
To create a scheduled payment in Quicken:
- From the Quicken Home page, either click the Scheduled Bills & Deposits tab and click the Add Bill or Deposit button, or select the Cash Flow menu:
- In the Add Scheduled Transaction window, enter the required fields denoted by the red asterisks(*) with Payee Information, Payment Information, and Scheduling frequencies:
- Select the account that will be used to pay or receive funds for this transaction.
- Select a transaction method. The list of available methods is dependent on the type of account that is selected and whether the account is enabled for transaction download.
- Enter information about the transaction amount or the method Quicken should use when estimating the amount.
- Enter scheduling information, such as the starting date and the frequency with which the transaction needs to reoccur.
- (Optional) Click Options to set the options for scheduled transactions.
Note: When selecting the frequency, be sure to select when to let the series end.
- Click OK.
For additional information, please refer to the following Quicken support articles: