Daily Prices in Price History in Quicken Not Displayed
Quicken will display Historical Prices:
- Daily for the past 30 days from the current date, then
- Weekly prices for the previous 12 months from current date, then
- Monthly prices for older than 12 months up to 5 years.
Quicken will display trading days, not calendar days, and will not display historical prices for holidays, week-ends or other non-trading days.
Quicken may not display historical prices for all securities. Some securities that may be excluded from historical prices:
- Over The Counter (aka OTC, OTB, or Pink Sheet) stocks will display only when there is significant trading volume, if at all.
- Closed Mutual Funds.
- Securities that are no longer traded.