Delete all my data on the Quicken Cloud
After you've set up your Quicken desktop software, you might decide (for whatever reason) that you want to delete all your data on your Quicken Cloud.
Deleting your Cloud data will erase your synced account information stored on our servers. That same data will become immediately inaccessible on your mobile devices, and all of the alerts you've set up using these accounts will stop. No data will be deleted from your Quicken desktop data file.
- Click the Mobile & Alerts tab.
- Click edit profile. The Preferences dialog displays.
- If prompted, enter your password. Depending on how you've set things up, this may either be your Password Vault password, or your Intuit ID password.
- In the left pane, select Intuit ID, Mobile & Alerts.
- In the right pane, under Mobile & Alerts, click Delete your Cloud data.
- In the Delete Quicken Cloud Data dialog, type yes, and then click Delete to confirm the deletion.