Delete a Rental Property in Quicken Rental Property Manager
Don't delete a property just because you don't want to track the real-world rental property anymore. You'll lose all that historical data. Instead, you can choose to hide that property. Quicken hides the name of the rental property in the Property List, the Profit/Loss view in Rental Property tab, the Mileage Tracker, and the Tax Schedule and Schedule E reports. However, Quicken retains all historical rental property transactions along with their original rental property tags.
- Click the Rental Property tab.
- Click the Properties button and choose Show Property List.
- Select the rental property you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- You can delete a single unit property only if there are no transactions associated with it.
- You can delete a multi-unit property only if:
- No transactions are associated with the property as well as its units.
- No tenants are associated with the property or its units.