Determine if Repeating Bill Payments are Scheduled Automatically
You can find out if your repeating payments will be scheduled automatically in both your Quicken software or on the Quicken Bill Pay website.
To view the details of a repeating payment in the Quicken for Windows software, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Quicken software. From the Tools menu select Online Center.
- In the Online Center, click Repeating. Note that any automatic repeating payments will be listed on the Repeating Online tab.
- To view the details of a particular repeating rule, click the rule you wish to view and then click the Edit button at the top of the window.
To view the details of your repeating payment on the Quicken Bill Pay website please follow the steps listed below:
- Log into your account and click Payee Setup. You will see the details in the Payment Option column next to the payee in question.
- Click the recurring rule in this column to view the details of the repeating rule.