Enter estimated tax payments
- In the Estimated Taxes (1040-ES) Paid to Date field, enter any estimated tax payments you've already made for this year (typically made quarterly).
- In the Projected Future Estimated Tax Payments field, enter any future estimated tax payments you plan to make by year's end.
- In the Refund Applied from Prior Year Federal Tax Return field, if you received a refund from the prior year and applied it to this year's taxes, enter the amount in this field.
- In the Total Estimated Tax Payments and Refunds Applied field, verify the value Quicken calculates.
- See Estimate quarterly taxes. (Optional)