Error: LA 2014: Your Online Backup account is disabled.
You will be informed that your account is disabled or inactive for the following reasons:
- You requested cancellation by contacting Customer Support.
- Your credit card was declined.
- You contacted your credit card company and disputed the service charge.
For additional information or to re-activate service, contact Customer Support.
To reactivate your account, go here. Please have your Account ID and your Password for Online Backup available. Then follow the steps below:
- Enter your Account ID and Password in the form provided, then click Continue.
- Your existing/previous level of service will be preselected. If you wish to continue with the same level of service, click Continue.
- If you wish to change your level of service, select the option desired and then click Continue.
- Update your Billing and Credit Card information and click Continue.
- The next screen will notify you of your updated account information. Click Close.
Note: If you receive an "Invalid Account" message when attempting to reactivate an account, you have likely surpassed the 30 day window for reactivating.