Error message when using Online Services: Error 1002
When using Online Services you'll receive Error 1002.
This issue usually occurs when there is a problem with your Intuit Logins.
To resolve this issue, following these steps:
- Close Quicken Essentials or Quicken 2015 for Mac.
- Open the Finder, and choose Go > Home.
- Browse to Library > Preferences.
- Move all Quicken Essentials or Quicken 2015 for Mac preferences to the trash.
- From the Finder menu, choose Go > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- Select Login under keychains, and Passwords under Category.
- Delete the Quicken ID Manager (If multiple listed, then delete each one listed).
- Empty the Trash, and then open Quicken again, and then open your existing data file.
- Select an account and click on the Status button at the bottom of the register.
- Click on Update for any one of your accounts, and enter the password for your Intuit login when prompted, then click Continue.
- Continue to update all of your accounts until they have all been updated.