Error message when using Online Services: OL-209
Error OL-209 when trying to download transactions from Financial Institution.
Quicken is unable to read a response from the server. The response may not have been returned, there may have been inadequate disk space, or a disk error may have occurred while saving the response to a temporary file.
The simpliest solution would be to "Wait and try again later." If the problem persist, continue with the procedure below.
- Delete the files in your Temporary Internet Files folder in Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Click the Start button or Windows icon.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet (category view) and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
- Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information.
- Click OK.
- In earlier versions of Windows:
- Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer.
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
- In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box, and then click OK.
- Click OK.
- Simple step that can be used in order to delete the temporary files in the system:
- Open the Run Command (Windows Key + R).
- Type in %TEMP%
- Click on a single file and select them all by doing a Ctrl + A
- Delete all of the files there (Some files cannot be deleted, just click on skip or skip all).
If the Temporary Internet Files folder contains a significant amount of content, this process may take several minutes to complete.