Error When Printing Checks: You have no checks to print
Quicken is unable to find any checks that are ready to print. This may be because the transaction has not been selected for printing, or because your data file is corrupted.
To determine the cause of the error message:
- Open the appropriate account register, and locate the transaction that you want to print.
- In the Num field, verify that the word Print appears.
- If it does not appear, select Print Check from Num list, and then click Enter to save the transaction. Try printing the check again (choose File menu > Print Checks).
- If the message persists, continue with step 3.
- Close and restart Quicken.
- Open the account register that contains the check you want to print.
- Choose File menu > Print Checks.
- If you are still unable to print the check, try repeating this procedure in a new data file.
- If the check prints in a new data file, delete the transaction that won't print, re-enter it, then try printing again.
- If the check will not print in a new data file, reinstall your copy of Quicken.
Note: After a check prints successfully, Quicken changes the word Print to the next check number in the sequence.